co-design your training with us
“The Microsoft 365 course was very informative with great ‘real world problems’. Excellent instructor – honest and asked our opinions about what we do. Also confident in answering questions, so I felt re-assured.
Overall – I would give this a 10/10!”
– 3rd Line Technical Analyst, international manufacturer
Consultative training design
Linguicity Training will work with you to co-design a suitable plan for your employees based on the course outlines listed below. At least one third of each plan is dedicated to hands-on labs for exploring the latest cloud services and admin centers. Assessment is built into each course to measure the skills attained in relation to your agreed objectives.
Initial consultation includes a free diagnostic assessment of your current skills gaps, desired outcomes and timescales.
- Microsoft Teams Productivity & Governance: content suitable for all employees. Includes: collaboration features; team owner responsibilities; governance best practice; meetings and live events; virtual agents.
- Microsoft Teams Administration for IT: content suitable for team leaders, IP pros and trainees. Includes: admin centers and roles; managing team members and channels; secure external access; managing meeting options; calling plans; customisation; and governance.
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals for IT (MS-900): content suitable for IT pros and trainees. Includes: admin centers and roles; managing OS and application life-cycles; device and application management; security, compliance and data protection.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals for IT (AZ-900): content suitable for IT pros and trainees. Includes: IaaS platform as your ‘data centre in the cloud’; virtual machines and networks; storage; workload migration; PAYG and cost control; PaaS Marketplace; resource group and subscription management.
- Microsoft Power Platform for Citizen Developers: content suitable for all employees. Includes: low code app development, business process automation, data analysis & visualization, virtual agent deployment, security roles & licensing cost control.
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals for IT (PL-900): content suitable for IT pros and trainees. Includes: low code app development, business process automation, data analysis & visualization, virtual agent deployment, security roles & licensing cost control.
- Introduction to IT Networking: tailored to your network technology. Content options typically include switching and routing, subnetting, IPv4/6, OSI model, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, VPNs, Command Prompt and basic PowerShell.
IT training is a critical success factor for cloud migration. Employees must adapt to new roles and responsibilities and are expected to to absorb new knowledge quickly. Building their confidence and enthusiasm for more productive working methods is crucial for success of the wider project.
Linguicity Training believes that only a customer-by-customer approach can deliver the optimal training for your workforce. Off-the-shelf vendor courses are popular but geared to exams and individual career advancement. In the high-pressure context of cloud migration, we help you to move fast by focusing on the requirements most relevant to your business.