co-design your training with us
“The Microsoft 365 course was very informative with great ‘real world problems’. Excellent instructor – honest and asked our opinions about what we do. Also confident in answering questions, so I felt re-assured.
Overall – I would give this a 10/10!”
– 3rd Line Technical Analyst, international manufacturer
Consultative training design
Linguicity Training will work with you to co-design a suitable plan based on the course outlines listed below. At least one third of each plan is dedicated to hands-on labs for exploring the latest cloud
services and admin centers. Assessment is built into each course to measure the skills attained in relation to your agreed objectives.
Initial consultation includes a free diagnostic assessment of your current skills gaps, desired outcomes and timescales.
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals for IT: content includes admin centers and roles; managing OS and application life-cycles; device and application management; security, compliance and data protection.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals for IT: content includes Microsoft’s IaaS platform as your ‘data centre in the cloud’; virtual machines, networks and storage; workload migration; PAYG and cost control; PaaS Marketplace; resource group and subscription management.
- PowerShell for Azure: automation and scripting for IT technicians who are new to PowerShell.
- Microsoft Teams Administration for IT: content includes admin centers and roles; managing team members and channels; secure external access; managing meeting options; calling plans; customisation; and governance.
- Microsoft Teams Productivity & Governance: content includes collaboration features; team owner responsibilities; governance best practice; meetings and live events; automation; and calling options.
- Introduction to IT Networking: tailored to your network technology. Content options typically include switching and routing, subnetting, IPv4/6, OSI model, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, VPNs, Command Prompt and basic PowerShell.
- Learning Mindset – Techniques for Lifelong Learning: designed to help young people prepare for training with techniques that suit their personality and ambitions.
Linguicity also runs preparation courses for professional exams Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) and Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900).
IT training is a critical success factor for cloud migration. Employees must adapt to new roles and responsibilities and are expected to to absorb new knowledge quickly. Building their confidence and enthusiasm for more productive working methods is crucial for success of the wider project.
Linguicity Training believes that only a customer-by-customer approach can deliver the optimal training for your workforce. Off-the-shelf vendor courses are popular but geared to exams and individual career advancement. In the high-pressure context of cloud migration, we help you to move fast by focusing on the requirements most relevant to your business.